Here's the story. In high school, Miriam was always TP'ing other people's cars with her friends. Somehow her car never got TP'd; apparently she never got caught. Monica and I felt that was just wrong! We TP'd her car Christmas morning in broad daylight while Mims was sleeping in. I can't stay up late and Monica couldn't get up early, so it was the best we could do. We took a pictures for evidence with the new camera we were giving Miriam. When she got up she was in a complete tizzy, trying to figure out which one of her friends had done this and was on the phone with Katrina. Until she opened her present and looked at the photos inside! It was bitterly cold that morning--couldn't even crack a smile. See video account.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was hilarious! I must say quite brilliant and well thought out - certainly in line with Lawless tradition ;-)
Michaela, I'm glad you enjoyed it. We *loved* giving Miriam some of her own medicine! It was all great fun.
Post a Comment